Saturday, June 21, 2008

Zaskia Adya Mecca caught on smoking !

Smoking is my hobby!



zaskia_adya_meccaSo what ? Millions out there are smoker ? Why me ?



zaskia_adya_meccaI'll do it with my man, Hanung



zaskia_adya_meccaHe said, I'll get my next cast If i follow his rules



zaskia_adya_meccaMas Hanung,your cock is on fire !...oops ! I'm sorry...



Zaskia - Photos Video



Click here to get Zaskia FRESH HOT PICTURES to your inbox !

Zaskia Adya Mecca,even Dien Syamsuddien urged Hanung Brahmantyo to get her in role for the big-bang movies "ayat-ayat Cinta". Lookslike Dien a lil bit slip of his mind, as she's a heavy smoker ! Smoking girls usually also a liberal girls, it means she sleeps around...no matter what.

What Indonesian need to learn is, do not se what your idol wears, but see what she does....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin