Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dannii Minogue uses her brother as her baby agony aunt

The TV star returned to her native Australia while she was pregnant with her first child, Ethan ' who is now nine months old ' and has now made her house Down Under her main residence, which she admits is great because she constantly speaks to her sibling Brendan, who has two sons of his own, for advice. 
Dannii ' whose sister is pop superstar Kylie Minogue - said: "When I gave birth I wanted to be near my parents, who are always worrying about me and telling me to slow down. Our home in Melbourne is our more permanent base now, and it's really nice, because my brother lives down the road and he has two little kids ' he's the hotline when I need advice."

Dannii ' who, along with British boyfriend Kris Smith, splits her time between Australia and the UK, where she stars as a judge on TV talent show 'The X Factor' ' admits she finds her home country a more relaxing place to live and she can "switch off" when she's there.

She added to Stylist magazine: "I always make sure I've got my family time, but, coming back and forth between Australia, you've got to block out even more time for jet lag recovery. But I'm very good at relaxing when I'm in Australia. It's fun because you can be really lazy and wear sloppy old clothes, we have a family farm and it's a lot more outdoorsy than the UK.

"Once I'm in that frame of mind I can totally switch off."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin