Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Muse frontman engaged to Kate Hudson

The couple are expecting their first child together and the actress ' who already has a seven-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson ' knows which of her partner's attributes she wants to tot to have.
She said: "Matthew's really excited and is going to be a beautiful father.

"I'm hoping the baby has his kind nature, he's very loving and nurturing, so I hope the baby inherits these qualities. That and his eyes, because he has amazing ones."

While Kate and Matt are very happy together, she insists they have no plans to get married.

She told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "He's lovely and he's going to be an amazing father, but marriage' If it was right and if it felt right, I probably would. I wouldn't count it out. But it's not in my future right now.

"Right now, I'm just looking forward to having the baby."

Kate is planning to cut back on her working commitments once she has her baby in July.

She said: "I'll have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it's so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I'll have to go away from that and I don't want to miss another second of it.

"I'll carry on working, but only if the film's really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin