Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Hills' Star Kristin Cavallari Engaged To Jay Cutler

She may have been reality TV's resident man-eater on both "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills," but it seems that Kristin Cavallari is ready to settle down. Sorry Justin Bobby, Stephen Colletti and Brody Jenner!
The small-screen star and her beau, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, are engaged, according to People.com. A source told the website that the QB asked Cavallari to marry him while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

"He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," the source said. The pair have been dating since last fall, and according toPerezhilton.com, Cutler gave Cavallari a 5.2-carat engagement ring. The site confirms that the engagement took place in Cabo and that he's wanted to propose for some time.
A rep for Cavallari had not responded to MTV News' request for comment by press time.
Since "The Hills" wrapped up last year, Cavallari has kept a relatively low profile, contrary to her time appearing on MTV, when she always seemed to be stirring the pot. Whether she was in a girl fight or stealing someone's boyfriend, Cavallari was always the life of the party.
"Gosh, top moment [on 'The Hills'] ... I think I had a couple," Cavallari told MTV News last year, recalling her rooftop fight with Audrina over Justin. "I think my biggest thing was the first episode, where I really came in with a bang," she laughed. "And it was like, 'All right, clearly I'm back.' "
"I think that's sort of my I-wish-I-didn't moment, when I made out with Stacie in Vegas," she continued. "That was one episode I had to call my dad and say, 'Dad, sorry — this is going to be your least favorite episode.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin